Purchased tickets can only be refunded or returned in the circumstances described below. You can always email us to email@example.com with your refund request and we will review it, but please read through the points below first.
• Always check your booking on receipt of our confirmation email, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
• Tickets can not be refunded based on the grounds of a customer not being able to attend. It is the customers responsibility to resell or pass on the tickets to others and inform us about the name change. A new confirmation email will be sent out and needs to be presented by the new holder of the tickets, together with a form of ID and the original booking confirmation.
• There will be no refund if the venue manager or event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible for entry to the Martini Lounge Shows by having passed the age of 18 years. We will not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
• If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
• If the event is cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, namely a change of the venue or start time, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised.
• In case of an event being revised refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund tickets when refund requests are received after this time.
• When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
• Tickets can not be refunded after the event has taken place.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
• We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of Millie Dollar, its staff, any venue, performer, other guests or others.
• Millie Dollar shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations if an Event is cancelled as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
For the purposes of these Terms, Force Majeure event means an event beyond the reasonable control of Millie Dollar including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of Millie Dollar or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify any queries arising from our Refund Policy.